Compliance Check

Before you build, Development Consent from your local council is required.

Blue gum homes will take care of this for you. In consultation with you, we can lodge this application on your behalf. A building development cannot commence until a Development consent or construction approval has been issued.

For more information about building approvals please see the link below.

Fair Trading Approvals

Our Projects